General OME leaf spring question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > General OME leaf spring question

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #16
Chrisnvegas
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBinDC View Post
Thanks for the tip! I think that's what I'm gonna do. Does the rear look parallel to the front - did you measure it? Yeah, wheel travel and going fast over bad terrain sounds great to me!
The rear is about 1/2 inch higher than the front. Can't really tell unless I measure it though.
If your Jeep is similair to mine, 4.0 automatic, soft top, no winch, 20 gal fuel tank, light spare it should ride great if you do what I did. My Jeep replaced my well built Rhino after watching several Rhino accidents. I just didn't trust them anymore. Also, the Rhino started using oil after 3500 miles and I took good care of it. 3500 miles? That's one Jeep oil change!
This Jeep will whoop my Rhino's butt and I had $15,000 into the Rhino.

Let us know what you decide on.

92 Sahara, 4.0 auto, OME, Bilstein, booms, 4:10's need bigger tires...
Chrisnvegas is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.