General A$$-kissing... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > General A$$-kissing...

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 05-10-2002, 10:23 PM   #1
Drunc

General A$$-kissing...

Just wanna thank everyone on the board (whether thay've answered my questions directly, or not) for all the great advice...I'm not to mechanically inclined, but i'm learning, and this place is helping me out with every step!

Like I said...this post is just a general thank you to all the folks here

Thanks

Jeep: '88 YJ Laredo I6, Kenwood Deck, Amp and 6x9's, 10" pioneer sub, 2.5" Skyjacker Kit with a 1" body and new front shackles, 32" Mud Kings on 8" Desert Crawlers, CJ style replacement mirrors, ditched the trackbars and the endcaps
Drunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2002, 03:06 AM   #2
93 Blue Demon YJ

Anytime!
Unread 05-11-2002, 06:28 AM   #3
Plink

NO DOUBT!!!! This forum has helped me out as well. From new parts to troubleshooting, thanks guys!
[B]Need new front and rear bumpers[/B]
[B]HAM: KB3JQS[/B]
Plink is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.