Gauge cluster/instrument panel fuse issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Gauge cluster/instrument panel fuse issues

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 06-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
jason280
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Gauge cluster/instrument panel fuse issues

Having fuse issues with a '94 YJ 6cyl, which just started in the last week. I've driven the Jeep for well over a year, and just finished a 4" lift and 8.8 install. The Jeep keeps blowing the #9 fuse for the instrument panel/gauge cluster, and have lost 3 fuses this week. Anyone had similar issues? I hate tracking down electrical gremlins, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is an easy problem to fix. For those who have had this issue, was the problem in the intrument cluster, or with the wiring outside the cluster?

jason280 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.