FYI...If your looking for a York compressor..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > FYI...If your looking for a York compressor.....

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-29-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
Missin44

FYI...If your looking for a York compressor.....

For those like me that are planning on or installing OBA using a York compressor, I have some info that might help in your search. There are 3 models, the 206, 209, 210. The 210 being the one most want. Problem is where to find the 210's. You can look at the tag or shaft. If its still in the vehical and the clutch is still attached, the shaft ID is not possible. But what cars carry the 210's vs. 209 or 206? Now its easy, I think. Find a early 80's Volvo. I found 5 today - 2 DL's(82,83); 2 CL's(84's) and a 244DL(82?) - all had the 210's. The tags are hard to read because the compressors are installed in the bottom of engine bay. Anyway the point is 5 Volvo's of early 80's and 5 210's. I may be onto something!

Good Luck

'92 YJ, 4.0L, 5 spd, OX Locked front, 4:10 gears, BDS 3.5" lift, reverse shackles, Ford 8.8 Limited-slip rear, York OBA, JB Conversions SYE Kit, CV driveshft, Centerforce II clutch, Big Daddy Step Rock Rails, Skid Row Top Prop, Big Daddy OffRoad Front Bumper, Yokahoma Geolander 32's, Rokmen Riddler differential cover
Missin44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.