Fusible Link? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Fusible Link?

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Dougs321
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fusible Link?

It's been just a bit cold here in Buffalo, and I'm getting tired of having my heat on high or off. It sure would be nice to have in on medium or low...

I pulled the resistor, and the thermal fuse was shot, so I replace it. Before I replaced it, I made sure it was bad - I say that because it didn't fix the problem. I've also noticed that the accessory and clock terminals in the fuse block are dead. The heater/fan fuse is good, so I'm suspecting a fusible link somewhere is bad.

Has any one experienced anything similar?

Thanks,
Doug

Dougs321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.