Full Steel Door Locks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Full Steel Door Locks

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-28-2002, 04:00 PM   #1
Nine5YJ

Full Steel Door Locks

hey,

this morning i went out to my jeep and when i put the key in the lock of my passenger's door, it was frozen at first, but then i felt a click and now there is no tension. The key wont lock or unlock it. I pulled the panel apart, and i found a washer that looks like a little "e" that broke off of the key cylinder inside... has anyone else had this problem? should i buy a whole new key cylinder? any idea how much? Thanks!

Unread 03-03-2002, 06:48 AM   #2
Signman

You should be able to get that small E-clip from an auto parts store...

new lock cylinders are $$.

Cheers,
Ash...

I love my Country,
It's the Government I'm afraid of!
Signman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.