Fuel Sender issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Fuel Sender issues

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 02-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
racenmotorsport
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Fuel Sender issues

OK, changed my gauges to Equus gauges, made a way to hold them in the original unit and everything. I was looking at wiring up the fuel gauge, since I bought the GM 0-90 sender and wanted to get the right wire.

Anyway, I dropped the tank (What a chore) and pulled the sender out.

As you can see, it doesn't look too good. I wired up the gauge to it and when the sender is on empty, it's pretty good, but as I move it the gauge jumps all over the place. Is there a way to replace just the sender, or am I stuck with finding a new one?

2012-02-20-15.31.10.jpg  
racenmotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.