Fuel pump problem - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Fuel pump problem

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJeep Tweaks at JeepHutSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 09-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #16
jskinner9999
1992 YJ Wrangler 

First of all THANKS everyone for the great advice on this problem. I disconnected the return gas line from the fuel bar, covered the hole on the fuel bar with my finger and engaged the fuel pump. 40 psi was on the fuel bar. I was able to crank the engine. Looks like NAPA sold me a bad fuel regulator. What are the odd on having a fuel regulator go out then NAPA selling you a bad one. Thanks again.

jskinner9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #17
jskinner9999
1992 YJ Wrangler 

First of all THANKS everyone for the great advice on this problem. I disconnected the return gas line from the fuel bar, covered the hole on the fuel bar with my finger and engaged the fuel pump. 40 psi was on the fuel bar. I was able to crank the engine. Looks like NAPA sold me a bad fuel regulator. What are the odd on having a fuel regulator go out then NAPA selling you a bad one. I got a new regulator. Jeep is running!! ALL IS GOOD!! I could not have fix this without you guys. Thanks again.
jskinner9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #18
Luuca
Professional Novice

2005 LJ Wrangler 

wow... Bad fuel regulator out of the box. I'm getting better at guessing.

Glad you got it fixed.
91 YJ "Alice" 2.5L AX5 D30/35 -Busted Knuckles Yellow Jeep Club Club #91

05 LJ Rubi "Ghost" 4.0L Auto NV241 D44/44 locked 4" RE Lift 1" BL 33s
Luuca is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.