front locker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > front locker

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
psyco31

front locker

I need a little help. I have a 89 YJ. everythign is stick except i replaced the 2.5L, tranny and t-case with a 4.0L , AX-15 and NP231 T-case form a 91XJ. I did not hook up any of the vacume lines and well i actually burnt most of them when i almost lit my jeep on fire grinding the motormounts off to move. didn't smell the fuel leeking from the fuel lines. luckely the engine was out and only wiring and vacume linse burnt.

I am going to put a axle posi lok lock cable actuator kit on the front axle. Do i have to put a electric locker or anything on the front diferentual?

I am deployed now so just trying to see what i still need to do when i return

thanks

psyco31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

No. You can also skip the posilock since its less than reliable.

Read this
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/t...80/?highlight=

Don't forget to read the thread link inside the thread too.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.