A Friendly Summer Reminder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > A Friendly Summer Reminder

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 04-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
WakeDoctor
1991 YJ Wrangler 

A Friendly Summer Reminder

Keep your stuff out of sight in your jeeps people! I hate to continue the sound of a broken record.

I just noticed on the ride home from work last night that someone decided they wanted my velcro grab handles I got from 4WD. I didn't lose a top though, so no slashed windows as I had my bikini top on. Needless to say I have been on the look out. Even though I doubt I'll ever see them there is really only one thing that those could be used for and that is on a roll cage. The thing is though I don't really miss the handles, only my passengers used them. However, the principal of the situation chaps my ***. I would love to find the person with a bat in my hand, and afterwords I would tell him I better not see the damn handles leave his cage because he would be reminded of the fat lip they got him every day.

Rant over. Enjoy the sunshine and remember to watch out for your cage accessories as well.

WakeDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

With those kind of velcro handles, when I get them, I intended to let them sit there a day or two and see how they worked, they sew it together though itself so it wouldn't tear off. And if I ever needed to remove them, just get out a ripper and off to the races!
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
bill8bud

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhajad View Post
With those kind of velcro handles, when I get them, I intended to let them sit there a day or two and see how they worked, they sew it together though itself so it wouldn't tear off. And if I ever needed to remove them, just get out a ripper and off to the races!
Good idea!!!
bill8bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
rulppa

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sorry for offtopic, but are you from Finland also? Your avatar ..
rulppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulppa View Post
Sorry for offtopic, but are you from Finland also? Your avatar ..
Na, I just find it hilarious.

If I can find it, I'm going to switch it to "MEANWHILE, IN AUSTRAILIA" where it's a upside down Holden Commadore.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
Mark4883
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Na, I just find it hilarious.

If I can find it, I'm going to switch it to "MEANWHILE, IN AUSTRAILIA" where it's a upside down Holden Commadore.
Lol I laughed so hard when I saw the "Meanwhile, in Finland" picture on the internet for the first time. Don't really know why, just found it real funny.

The original picture for our Finnish friend rulppa.

Mark4883 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.