Flex - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Flex

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-16-2004, 12:13 PM   #1
wicked06

Flex

I took my Jeep out for the first time 4 wheelin it's a 93 Jeep YJ. I'm the third owner and it's never been offroad. It's got a 2.5 Rough Country lift. While I was out at the park a couple guys had me drive up a ramp to see what kind of flex I had. I drove about half way up when the guy stopped me because the Jeep wasn't flexing. The guy came over to the Jeep and pushed the driver side down and there was definately NO flex. How can this be fixed and would it be easy?

wicked06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2004, 12:27 PM   #2
skylinerider

Disconnect your front sway bar, and remove your rear track bar. You can buy quick disconnects for the sway bar to make it easier.

SKYLINERIDER.NET

If you can't taste the sarcasm try licking the screen.
skylinerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
sentinal02
H2 Recovery Team Member

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinerider
Disconnect your front sway bar, and remove your rear track bar. You can buy quick disconnects for the sway bar to make it easier.
and don't forget to either get a telescoping front track bar, a disco for it, or remove it entirely if it will still drive alright.

92 YJ 4.0L Ax-15 231
5" springs, 1" shackle 31's or 35's depending on my mood
sentinal02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.