Fitting sizes for yj proportioning valve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Fitting sizes for yj proportioning valve

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 12-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
jeep rio
1980 CJ5 

Fitting sizes for yj proportioning valve

Good evening guys, do any of you know what the fitting sizes are for front and rear brake lines where they go into the proportioning valve on a 95 yj. I don't have the valve near me to figure it out and a search didn't turn up a def. answer as I'm trying to order some fittings while I'm still out of town. Thanks for your help.

2006 TJ- Custom lift 4in Full traction springs, OME shocks, Kilby skid plates and bumper, Full traction 3 link in rear, JKS control arms upper lower, Banks exhaust, Edge trail jammer, 4.56's and true trac front, Eaton elocker rear. D30, D44

1995 YJ Rio Grande- 4.0l Swap 3.5 in 4wd hardware lift, Ford 8.8 Rear 4.10 gears.
jeep rio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.