First Jeep? New Driver? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > First Jeep? New Driver?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-04-2002, 09:38 PM   #1
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

First Jeep? New Driver?

Ok guys. New Topic lol. Im getting my eagle badge soon so I'll be getting a car. (I'm 14, and no I have to wait till im 16).
I have a site with what I 'think' I want. Http://www.geocities.com/speedcustoms

It has my 'guesstimate' on it. If you know anything there that is 'bad' quality or just won't be good with something else I have. Please tell me. I have a picture of the Jeep I'd most likely want to do it on. (meaning: I might probably buy that Jeep).

BTW: This Jeep will be for showing off in the city. (going back and forth from school)
and moab crawling.

I have a limit right now of 10,000 including the Jeep which because its a private seller I can probably get it for lower that 5500 which would be good. Thanks...

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.