First Jeep Experiance! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > First Jeep Experiance!

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-05-2002, 06:05 PM   #1
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

First Jeep Experiance!

Well I took my doors and hard top off today! w00t w00t. Im gonna put the doors back on tonight though because I have no place to keep them. Ill post some pictures later. Wanna put my lift on then Ill have A TON of pictures! It will be here tomorrow or Friday (Promised by company)

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2002, 06:36 PM   #2
BuMpYJ

what did the mt/r's run you? i work at discount tire and was thinking of getting 37's but the bosses wont tell me how much they are cause they dont want someone else to help mount em.

[URL=www.misfitoffroad.com]Misfit Offroad[/URL]
BuMpYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2002, 08:57 PM   #3
AllanAlxndr

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BuMpYJ:
<strong>what did the mt/r's run you? i work at discount tire and was thinking of getting 37's but the bosses wont tell me how much they are cause they dont want someone else to help mount em.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do you have any pictures of your jeep Bumpy?

Allan

*'90 Wrangler*
*4 Banger*
*6" of lift, (4" suspension, 2" body)*
*33" ATs on Outlaw II's*
*Pioneer DEH3500/CD deck*
*1800WATT Amp w/ Custom Box*
*2 - 8" Rockford Fosgate HEs*
*Cobra 18WXSTII w/ 4' Firestik Antenna*

Member of Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
AllanAlxndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2002, 09:54 PM   #4
BzJeep
2001 WJ 

I haven't purchased my MT/R's yet. I am looking to buy at Discount Tire. I got them to deal me as low as 1310.00 for 5 33x12.50x15 MT/Rs MOUNTED AND BALANCED on Eagle Alloys 589s.

A 37x12.50x15?? Mmmmm Prolly alot more lol. Id say over 1700. for 5 balanced and mounting on 5 rims (depends which wheels)

[b]Green Jeep Club Member #16[/b]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/bzjeep[/url]
BzJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2002, 10:12 PM   #5
KYgreenYJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

you all have too much money to play with

Old Jeep, SOLD:
94 Green YJ SE 4.0L 5spd
3.5" BDS lift, 1"MML/BL, Revolvers, SYE/CV, no track bars or sway bars, MORE sport cage
Green Jeep Club Member #20
KYgreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.