FINALLY!!! LIFT IS HERE!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > FINALLY!!! LIFT IS HERE!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 05-13-2002, 08:14 PM   #1
Drunc

FINALLY!!! LIFT IS HERE!!!

I went with the skyjacker 2.5" kit
Now I just need a day off to put it on

Jeep: '88 YJ Laredo I6, Kenwood Deck, Amp and 6x9's, 10" pioneer sub, 2.5" Skyjacker Kit with a 1" body and new front shackles, 32" Mud Kings on 8" Desert Crawlers, CJ style replacement mirrors, ditched the trackbars and the endcaps
Drunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2002, 05:32 AM   #2
battlestar

How does it look? What is the quality?

I'm thinking about the skyjacker 4" for my YJ which is pretty similar to the 2.5". I have a lift already, but it is dogged, squeaking, and cluncking.
Unread 05-14-2002, 08:58 AM   #3
Drunc

If I have a camera laying around, i'll try to grap some pics of it
I probably won't have it on until thursday or friday...damn work
Jeep: '88 YJ Laredo I6, Kenwood Deck, Amp and 6x9's, 10" pioneer sub, 2.5" Skyjacker Kit with a 1" body and new front shackles, 32" Mud Kings on 8" Desert Crawlers, CJ style replacement mirrors, ditched the trackbars and the endcaps
Drunc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.