Finally! before and after lift/wheels/tires pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Finally! before and after lift/wheels/tires pics

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 06-15-2002, 03:36 PM   #1
93 Blue Demon YJ

Finally! before and after lift/wheels/tires pics

Hey I finally got around to posting some B/A pics of my lift, tires, and wheels project. let me know what you think. <a href="http://hometown.aol.com/flyin525/index.html" target="_blank">http://hometown.aol.com/flyin525/index.html</a>

Unread 06-15-2002, 04:44 PM   #2
dasdaner

nice pics, how do you like the RC lift. How was
the installation of it. Thinking of going with that lift myself
dasdaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2002, 04:44 PM   #3
BigDaddESean

thats a sweet color. Nice lookin Jeep bro.
Unread 06-15-2002, 06:03 PM   #4
93 Blue Demon YJ

I like the RC kit. It was pretty easy to install, its just time consuming. Didnt have any major problems. You definatly need a buddy helping you though. I didnt have a problem with that, I just bought some beer, and I had no problem with volunteers. It took about a day and a half, and all you need is a socket set with up to a 7/8 inch socket. I spared myself the headache of doing the pittman arm installation, and took it to the shop ($25). You need a impact wrench for that. I have had it on for about a month and a half, and no problems. I havent had much of a chance to get it off road, but what I have done, I am very impressed so far.
Unread 06-15-2002, 11:28 PM   #5
Jeep Man

Dude, I can't belive you ran over a cat!
Unread 06-16-2002, 08:52 AM   #6
jmdub

if you want that lift i have 1 for sale...still new in box, some "unforeseen" circumstances make me have to sell it. i also have the RC steering stabilizer. looking to get $375 plus shipping.

sorry, not trying to rain on you thread...
nice lookin' jeep
jmdub is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.