few questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > few questions

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 05-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
shinigami
1991 YJ Wrangler 

few questions

1) would it be ok if i were to cut the tail pipe right after the muffler and turn it so it comes out from the side?

2)is the brake fluid in the master cylinder supposed to be dark green, almost black?

3)I cnt tell how old my battery is because the sticker is bleached from age and heat, it is an autolite 96. so how long might it last more?

I LOL'd
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
mp3coupe
1994 YJ Wrangler 

1) would it be ok if i were to cut the tail pipe right after the muffler and turn it so it comes out from the side?

Check with local laws, if not worried about the laws then why not? When idling you may smell exhaust, not good.

2)is the brake fluid in the master cylinder supposed to be dark green, almost black?
It should be clear. More than likely no one every flushed the fluid.

3)I cnt tell how old my battery is because the sticker is bleached from age and heat, it is an autolite 96. so how long might it last more?

5 yrs on average, How long will yours last, no one can answer that
mp3coupe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.