February 2013 YJOTM - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > February 2013 YJOTM

ExtremeTerrain has Daystar Wrangler Parts!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Closed Thread
Unread 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #16
stratostix
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I mite enter. How many pics allowed? And how do I actually enter...

[QUOTE=Anticanman;14148985]If they're gonna bend you over for that much, I'd definitely pay extra for the lube!![/QUOTE]

Jeep Build thread:

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/94-yj-build-thread-1234264/[/url]
Unread 02-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #17
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratostix
I mite enter. How many pics allowed? And how do I actually enter...
Do it and 3!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
Unread 02-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #18
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Enter by PMing Anticanman your name, rig specs, short description of how you came to build it, and your photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Unread 02-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
zte87
2.5 POWER!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

And a what he ^ said bump!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1272253/

94 jeep zj bb lift, 31-10.50-15 toyo at2s, magnaflow exhaust!
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #20
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratostix View Post
i mite enter. How many pics allowed? And how do i actually enter...
read!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticanman View Post
lets get this one started!!! Please follow the rules.

Rules for entry

here are the rules:

the rules:
To enter into the yj of the month contest, you must adhere to a certain set of guidelines. These are set up to keep the contest within a reasonable format and provide the voters with a certain ease of use. Applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Entries should follow this formatting:

-username
-yj year of production
-specifications and modifications
-brief history of your jeep and how it came to be. (optional)
-three pictures [img] tags embedded onto entry

entries will be narrowed down by a secret panel of judges on here who have deemed themselves knowledgeable in the yj spectrum. They will most likely be former winners themselves voted by the very guys entering in the first place. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month. For the time being, all entries should be sent to me via pm as to not lose track like entries sent in prior months that were eaten by the spam filter in the email account. If your entry is not selected, please review the formatting and double check the rules and try again next month.

If there are any more questions feel free to post in this thread or pm me with any concerns or suggestions. Some of the changes were due in part to the overwhelming amount of time it takes to put this together even with a set of judges to filter through the entries. Good luck to all!

and please add a "yj" tag to the pm, it helps me sort through them for archival purposes. I don't like missing any entries throughout the month amidst the dozens of other pm's i receive. This is kinda important.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Unread 02-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #21
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
None of the information I asked for is listed. "How many pics" "how do I enter" as in how do I submit the info. I can read, can you? Thanks carlos14 and zte87 for answering my questions.
I think it is all there but I will rephrase it for next month.

Please resubmit your entire entry to me as I deleted the original. If any pics need resizing I will do it in my photobucket.
Unread 02-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #22
stratostix
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman

I think it is all there but I will rephrase it for next month.

Please resubmit your entire entry to me as I deleted the original. If any pics need resizing I will do it in my photobucket.
Unless I missed something, I didn't catch the # of pictures allowed or who/how to submit my entry in the original post. I don't mean to be a pain here, I just didnt appreciate the hostility. That's all.

Ill resubmit the entire entry tonite or tomorrow. I apologize about that oversized pic. It usually doesn't happen from imageshack.

[QUOTE=Anticanman;14148985]If they're gonna bend you over for that much, I'd definitely pay extra for the lube!![/QUOTE]

Jeep Build thread:

Unread 02-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #23
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
None of the information I asked for is listed. "How many pics" "how do I enter" as in how do I submit the info. I can read, can you? Thanks carlos14 and zte87 for answering my questions.
Dude I wasnt trying to be hostile I guess the exclamation marks made it seem that way . Sorry if it came across that way I truly am sorry. I put it in red for you in canmans quote again. Once again I wasnt being hostile, a bit sarcastic maybe.
Quote:
Lets get this one started!!! Please follow the rules.

Rules for entry

Here are the rules:

The rules:
To enter into the Yj of the Month contest, you must adhere to a certain set of guidelines. These are set up to keep the contest within a reasonable format and provide the voters with a certain ease of use. Applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Entries should follow this formatting:

-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be. (optional)
-Three pictures [IMG] tags embedded onto entry
Entries will be narrowed down by a secret panel of judges on here who have deemed themselves knowledgeable in the YJ spectrum. They will most likely be former winners themselves voted by the very guys entering in the first place. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month. For the time being, all entries should be sent to me via PM as to not lose track like entries sent in prior months that were eaten by the spam filter in the email account. If your entry is not selected, please review the formatting and double check the rules and try again next month.

If there are any more questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me with any concerns or suggestions. Some of the changes were due in part to the overwhelming amount of time it takes to put this together even with a set of judges to filter through the entries. Good luck to all!

And please add a "YJ" tag to the PM, it helps me sort through them for archival purposes. I don't like missing any entries throughout the month amidst the dozens of other PM's I receive. This is kinda important.`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Unread 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #24
stratostix
1994 YJ Wrangler 

No prob man, I actually think this might've been because I'm accessing this from my iPhone. Canman's original post didn't show any of this from my phone. That's weird. I apologize either way.

Edit: ok so I figured out my prob. Canman's original post gets cut off in the JF app. I can access the full post if I click on his post which I never realized I could do. Makes more sense now. Aaaaand I apologize to u all for my stupidity lol.

Jeep Build thread:

Unread 02-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #25
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No prob man, I actually think this might've been because I'm accessing this from my iPhone. Canman's original post didn't show any of this from my phone. That's weird. I apologize either way.
No harm done. yeah my phone does'nt access things like that either. I hate my android app it crashes aaalllllll the time!! and half the time I cant see the pics.
Unread 02-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #26
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Just resend me the original entry and I will resize the pics. And no worries, technology can be a pain. Trust me, I know.
Unread 02-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #27
stratostix
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman
Just resend me the original entry and I will resize the pics. And no worries, technology can be a pain. Trust me, I know.
Will do when I get home. Thx

Jeep Build thread:

Unread 02-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #28
AZdEvilYJ
Garage Junkie

1995 YJ Wrangler 

monday night bump!

My Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/a...nally-1575209/
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:43 PM   #29
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Tuesday morning bump.. For me on the east coast anyways.

Quote:
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #30
Overhead
You built a 4cyl?

1995 YJ Wrangler 

can't you just reuse my entry form last month I'm headed out first week in march hopefully gonna get some pics then .
Closed Thread

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.