Fastback top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Fastback top

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-18-2001, 08:49 PM   #1
Keymaster

Fastback top

I have a question I'm hoping my fellow YJ friends can help me with. I have a friend that has a 75 CJ-5. He is trying to find a soft top that fits over the slanted bar on the back of the Jeep (kind of like the ones you see on full size Bronco's when people take the top off of them). If anyone knows the kind I'm talking about and where I may be able to find one, I'm sure he would appreciate it. Thanks.

Looking for a YJ!
Keymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2001, 09:38 AM   #2
jeepinkid

go to www.rockgearinc. and they the best that i have seen.

87 yj 350 in works with 4 inch procomp stage two lift and 33 in baja claws.
jeepinkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.