Sorry for the extended absence. I did not get much done over the winter. Since the weather turned warmer I have got a few things done. Last week I pulled the tube off and disassembled it to take to the sand blaster to clean up the bottom of the tube and the firewall. From there I sent it to Linex, they coated the whole under side of it, it turned out great!
I painted the fire wall inside and out, cleaned up the rust on the inside and primed it. I am going to put Monstaliner on the inside, I should be getting it this week and hope to get it put on next weekend.
I picked up a roll of header wrap, hopefully this will keep the heat down in the engine compartment and on the floor board.
I replaced the supply line with some 3/8" tubing to make sure it was getting plenty of fuel. I wanted to mount a lift pump and a prefilter up by the tank, originally I thought about putting it on the frame but there was not enough room for the pump and the filter. I think this should work.
More to come and it should be quicker!!