Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

---->> Everyone Please Read This.... Thank you!

3K views 58 replies 49 participants last post by  hittinbombs 
#1 ·
This isn't tech. Don't tell on me for breaking the rules please :)

If you look at the top of the forum index you will see a new announcement by Keith.... since many people don't look up there i'm posting this here to get your attention....

Please take 2 minutes of your time and take this survey....

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=12&a=43

As of right now, 12:24am 10-4-07 EST, that thread only has 825 views...... Let's show this forum just how involved the YJ guys and gals really are!

filling out the survey will help everyone by allowing keith to hear our opinions on things....

check it out.... be honest... and be detailed with your comments so they are clear and easy to comprehend.....

Thanks guys!

-Erik <---- can't believe how few people have taken notice of the new announcement!

See less See more
#3 ·
well 16 more views on that page since this was posted... i'm sure they aren't all us YJ guys but every bit helps

bump this up and let us know when you take it so this will stay at the top for the next day or so to get everyone's attention..... then i can delete it before i get banned for posting non tech stuff in this forum!

#6 ·
Here's what I submitted as suggestions.

Trolls beware. :)

Rate other posters comments, be it good, bad, etc. However, when a thread is started, it would be specified that everybodys comments within that thread can be rated by other posters AFTER they comment too. This way, you couldn't simply rate a post as bogus/bad/good/etc without adding a comment yourself FIRST.

Ability to be able to vote or raise the BS flag on peoples comments and if a large percentage (maybe 75+%) of folks believe a certain posters comments are unsatisfactory, total BS, or totally bogus, that poster gets a 1 week time out from the forum and a rainbow flag would appear next to their username for some sort of period as a reminder.

Ability to vote if a person is a troll or not. If a high percentage of posters/members vote them as a troll, the banstick is applied & they can not return.

#9 ·
done:2thumbsup:

#12 ·
Done and Done

#13 ·
took it and finished

#18 ·
DONE!!!

Big-n-Broke-YJ said:
This isn't tech. Don't tell on me for breaking the rules please :)
my suggestion at the bottom fill-in area was to not let moderators go off topic or break the rules! :rofl: :rofl:

:kiss:

:tea:

WRM :cheers:

#24 ·
it is completed

#25 ·
you guys rock!

keep it up... us yj guys gotta stick together and show the forum just how dedicated we are

#26 ·
Done...quick and painless :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.