JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/)
-   -   ====== Enter your Jeep in the November "YJ of the month" contest Prize added====== (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/enter-your-jeep-november-yj-month-contest-prize-added-619709/)

rustywrangler 10-17-2008 05:44 AM

====== Enter your Jeep in the November "YJ of the month" contest Prize added======

Now accepting entries for the "YJ of the Month" contest for November 2008.

Please read the rules before submitting, otherwise your entry will not be accepted. Link to rules

Prize for the Winner this month:
A full Set of Lazer Cut Boomerang Lift Shackles from: RWFabworks!!

Please Email your entry to yjofthemonth@yahoo.com and title it "YJOM"
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME PEOPLE!!!!

Good luck and happy wheeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustywrangler 10-23-2008 10:38 AM

Post up your rigs gents. Only A few days left.

SimonTuffGuy 10-23-2008 01:00 PM

My entry was just sent. :)

KMA Krawler 10-23-2008 02:34 PM

Mine as well

caseyryan 10-23-2008 04:54 PM

I sent mine!

rwfabworks 10-24-2008 06:23 AM

Looks good so far gents. Keep them coming.

Brandon_YJ 10-24-2008 10:05 AM

I'll wait to enter one in the future instead of this one... for obvious reasons. :laugh:

SnowdogMarc 10-26-2008 01:54 AM

Just sent in mine

Tompatt 10-26-2008 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon_YJ (Post 5889909)
I'll wait to enter one in the future instead of this one... for obvious reasons. :laugh:

Ill wait as well. pretty soon. mine will be a monster! :thumbsup:

SleddinJeeper 10-26-2008 03:28 PM

I entered mine a couple days ago. Whens the voting start? I'm interested to see what people think of my Jeep compared to others on the forum!

ZeroGravity 10-26-2008 05:15 PM

Are they judged based on how much money are put into them, or is it based on how "Jeep" they are? :D

Tompatt 10-26-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleddinJeeper (Post 5900742)
I entered mine a couple days ago. Whens the voting start? I'm interested to see what people think of my Jeep compared to others on the forum!

sleedin im looking at ur specs.. ur running 35s on a 2.5!? :eek:.... nice. :2thumbsup:

SnowdogMarc 10-26-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringwood (Post 5901375)
Are they judged based on how much money are put into them, or is it based on how "Jeep" they are? :D

Personally in my own biased opinion I think that the prize should go the the Jeep that could use it the most. Not the Jeep with the biggest lift and tires or most done up mods.
Lets say the guy who entered the contest for say a Hi-lift jack puts up pictures and he already has one on his hood or somewhere else, is it fair that he wins when someone else who really needs it walks away with nothing? Just my 2 cents

06camarodude 10-26-2008 06:35 PM

I would enter, but I wouldn't win, my Jeep is bone stock (still has the stock hubcaps), and with the rust and the problems I'm having with it, it wouldn't even stack up to some of the beautiful machines the rest of the guys have here. I would like to lift it though, so I'm going to see if I could save up for some lift shackles and maybe a small body lift. Can't afford new tires until next fall at the soonest, so no point in rushing through lifting it! Good luck to all those who enter!

KMA Krawler 10-26-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowdogMarc (Post 5901824)
Personally in my own biased opinion I think that the prize should go the the Jeep that could use it the most. Not the Jeep with the biggest lift and tires or most done up mods.
Lets say the guy who entered the contest for say a Hi-lift jack puts up pictures and he already has one on his hood or somewhere else, is it fair that he wins when someone else who really needs it walks away with nothing? Just my 2 cents

I agree, But I need shackles, and disagree...why punish someone for all of the hard work.

The time now is 09:46 PM.