engine swap - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-30-2002, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Quan

engine swap

I threw 3 rods about 2 weeks ago and im looking to put in a new engine. I have a 93 YJ. I want to gain some power but keep my current (mostly stock) drivetrain. I have 4.10 gears and beefier driveshafts/u-joints from the previous owner. Ive had people suggest the I-6 from a similar year ZJ. I know a guy that did this swap and it turned out well... any other suggestions for an easy swap?

There comes a time... In every mans life, when decisions... have... to be made. Whether to toil, to labor, or just plain piss your days away.

Green Jeep Club Member #15
My Jeep Made Me Broke Club Member #2

93 YJ I-6 w/ stuff

Keep the greasy side down
FORD 8.8 INFO HERE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-30-2002, 07:40 PM
Brendan

This question has been asked so many times before, you shouldn't have any trouble finding responses if you use the search feature. I don't want to sound like an ***, but this questions gets asked almost every week.

Duvie

95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed

Fightin a war against Florida Rust!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.