emergency flashers switch on YJ 92 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
shu2kill
2007 JK Wrangler 

emergency flashers switch on YJ 92

hey.... some time ago ( a lot actually), the switch for the emergency flashers broke... i dont know how, my brother hit it with his knee, and he broke it... i have tried to find it, but i live in mexico and i havent been able to get it. so i want to wire an external switch... i know how to wire switches as i have wired several aux lights, what i dont know is where to get to the cables that feed the blinkers... has anyone done this before?? im assuming there must be a couple of cables behind the firewall, or under the steering wheel, that go to the originall switch... i would like to splice them and install a normal push switch to make the contact....

BTW the original switch is the one on the right side of the steering wheel, the one you pull to activate the blinkers and push to turn them off...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.