emergency flashers switch on YJ 92 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > emergency flashers switch on YJ 92

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
shu2kill
1992 YJ Wrangler 

emergency flashers switch on YJ 92

hey.... some time ago ( a lot actually), the switch for the emergency flashers broke... i dont know how, my brother hit it with his knee, and he broke it... i have tried to find it, but i live in mexico and i havent been able to get it. so i want to wire an external switch... i know how to wire switches as i have wired several aux lights, what i dont know is where to get to the cables that feed the blinkers... has anyone done this before?? im assuming there must be a couple of cables behind the firewall, or under the steering wheel, that go to the originall switch... i would like to splice them and install a normal push switch to make the contact....

BTW the original switch is the one on the right side of the steering wheel, the one you pull to activate the blinkers and push to turn them off...

shu2kill is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.