dumb question. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > dumb question.

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
mt48726
1993 YJ Wrangler 

dumb question.

ok here goes as the title states this this a dumb question and i'm sure i'm going to get some flak for it. 94 yj wrangler has the bestop supertop on it, if the time came for me to replace the top and the budget wouldn't allow(they are expensive) would i be able to put a smittybuilt or pavement ends top on using the bestop hardware? or do they come with hardware? guys this is purely a hypthetical situation and the reason i ask is i do not have the factory hardware. thanks in advance.

mt48726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

There is a guy here near Saginaw that deals in used YJ parts. I would bet he or someone would be able to set you up with a top in a price range you could afford.
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
91_wrangler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

if you are loking for some Besttop hardware I have some available. let me know what you need and are intersted.
91_wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt48726 View Post
ok here goes as the title states this this a dumb question and i'm sure i'm going to get some flak for it. 94 yj wrangler has the bestop supertop on it, if the time came for me to replace the top and the budget wouldn't allow(they are expensive) would i be able to put a smittybuilt or pavement ends top on using the bestop hardware? or do they come with hardware? guys this is purely a hypthetical situation and the reason i ask is i do not have the factory hardware. thanks in advance.
MT,

Bestop sells the replacement skins for the Supertop. It comes with the top fabric and the windows. The fabric will attach directly to the hardware you have on your Jeep, and can be installed in about an hour or less.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help!

-Zach
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.