Driveshaft after SRS - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Driveshaft after SRS

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Dre40

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Driveshaft after SRS

Ok so I did my own SRS and wow so much better handling. Now the question I have is some people say I need a Long spline driveshaft? Why would I need that if the driveshaft I had mad was built the right way? any ideas? The shop that built my drive shaft measured for my shaft, and he said I really didn't need a long spline because I don't do allot of rock crawling. What your guys input?

Dre40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I would say better safe than sorry. Then again you won't be able to tell until you break it anyway.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.