Well, I pulled the rear driveshaft the other day and discovered that the CV join itself had grenaded (even before the ujoints blew, weird). Had a driveshaft shop fix the shaft and build another has a spare. I guess my driveline angles need to be adjusted. My rear shims aren't enough, so I've ordered some new perches to swap in and adjust my pinion angle. I'm also getting new shackles all around to lower my lift a little, my current ones are 1.25" lift.
Luckily the culprit was nothing severe. Although, for the week or so that i was rear driveshaftless, driving around in 4Hi tweaked the already-beaten-to-death-clutch. Fun stuff.