Door panels were can I find them - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Door panels were can I find them

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 10-14-2001, 07:32 AM   #1
glm 87 wrangler

Door panels were can I find them

Does any one know were i can find inside door
panels for a jeep. mine are worn.Replacements
any thing would do.Would like a website if anybody knows of one.Want to stay away from dealership they can be high on some things.
THANKS...

Unread 10-14-2001, 08:36 PM   #2
4-low

IF the base <cardboard> is still good and the fabric is torn than why not just recover them yourself???
use fun fur, or something like that, have fun with it.....
4-low is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2001, 06:10 AM   #3
glm 87 wrangler

thanks 4-low have thought about recovering my self but do too little time would like to replace them,and also too exspensive to recover by a shop. the guy told me it would be cheaper just to replace them,just cant find after market replacements.
Unread 10-15-2001, 08:07 AM   #4
JeeperJay

Mine need to be replaced too, what I was thinking of doing is buying a sheet of diamond plate and making my own panels. I think it would be a really cool look and won't be all that expensive. Just a suggestion.
Unread 10-15-2001, 10:20 AM   #5
glm 87 wrangler

yes I like that one, i would not have to worry when it gets wet just towel try it.
It would look good also maybe even stainless
steel alittle pricey though on the stainless,Thanks for your reply,When I had a
VW bug I could find door panels every were but with the jeep its hard why is that?They would not be hard to make,would be a big market.Thanks Again..any body else???

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.