Great, so far I've replaced brake front brake rotors and pads, replaced transmission oil, engine oil, rear differential oil (clicking stopped) and cover gasket, lubed tie-rod ends and ball joints. I've checked the ball joint and all linkage for damage or play and found none, checked steering shaft linkage, verified vacuum, and bolted down the hard top better than it was when I got it. Now, I think I will start on replacing shocks and leaf springs and bushings or fix the engine oil leak (rear main seal i beleive). I think suspension is more critical than engine oil leak. The shock cylinders are really rusted and need replacing and the springs and bushings need replacing too. The shackles look good.