does this look like all i need - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > does this look like all i need

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

does this look like all i need

A buddy and I picked up a complete 1973 cj7 body/tub/fenders for 100 bucks. I wonder if it will look cool with that 302 under the hood

Unread 08-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
XJ93
1995 YJ Wrangler 

All you need for what?
Can I assume you are going to do a CJ7 swap on your YJ front end?
XJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Sure. That sounds like a plan
Unread 08-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Sasquatch4x4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

as XJ93 said, yeah its all you need to swap the front end to make your YJ a CJ, seems like a good deal, looks like they need some cosmetic work, i want to do that to my jeep but i'm kind of waiting till i damage the body panels on the front or something. I need an excuse to replace perfectly good panels

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.