Do "simple" repairs still make you happy? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Do "simple" repairs still make you happy?

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #16
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yes. All repairs/upgrades big and small bring some level of satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj View Post
I am kinda partial to white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
That's racist, Chris.
DirtKar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #17
jeff_in_rc
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Simple repairs

Oh HELL yes! I blew a rear pinion seal on the way home from last Saturdays run up the Sherman Pass Road. I was worried that I had broken something since it was a tough run but after crawling around with rags and a flashlight it was just a seal.

Ordered the parts on Monday, got them on Wednesday and by 8pm all was back together. Waited until the next night to put oil in it and now it's done!

I like easy, simple, and cheap fixes!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.