Dirty Throttle Body?? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Jarred2
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Dirty Throttle Body??

BEFORE

AFTER

A little bit of corrosion, but over all, i'd say thats a hell of a lot better. Esp with the new cat i put on her today too.

She lets me ride her whenever i want. I buy her shiny things all the time. Give her a kiss and hug every morning and night. Think about her all day and dream about her at night. We have the perfect relationship. Me and my jeep that is.

The way I see it, a Jeep is like sex-when it's good it's terrific, and when it's bad it's still pretty good!

Semper Fidelis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-07-2011, 12:59 AM
moonshinefuel
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Wow, that was really dirty. Quite a difference there. This is more of a "what did you do to your Yj today" catagory probably. But, good before and after shots there. Good stuff.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.