Dimmer Switch Connector - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Dimmer Switch Connector

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 05-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
LoneWolfUSMC
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Dimmer Switch Connector

Does anyone know where I can get a "Dash Illumination rheostat" connector for a '90 YJ?

The previous owner chopped the connector off for whatever reason. I can get a replacement dimmer, but I don't know where to look for a connector.

I just need the connector with enough wiring hanging off so I can solder it back into the harness.

I have a feeling it's not going to be available from the dealer and the pull-a-part yards around here are notorious for not having the parts I need (although I will be calling around monday).

Hacked harnesses rate as one of the top reasons I hate other peoples projects.

Last edited by LoneWolfUSMC; 05-02-2010 at 06:57 PM..
LoneWolfUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.