JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/)
-   -   December YJOTM Enter Now (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/december-yjotm-enter-now-1446240/)

Anticanman 12-04-2012 10:15 PM

December YJOTM Enter Now

Getting this contest started early because we have to squeeze in two contests this month. Voting will take place on the 10th so get the entries in post haste! The winner of this contest will go directly into the Yj of the year contest and we will see if that can be concluded before New Year's Day. Wait. I forgot about the end of the world on the 21st. Oh well. Get them in!!

And watch your resolution, guys.

Rules for entry

Here are the rules:

The rules:
To enter into the Yj of the Month contest, you must adhere to a certain set of guidelines. These are set up to keep the contest within a reasonable format and provide the voters with a certain ease of use. Applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Entries should follow this formatting:

-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be. (optional)
-Three pictures [IMG] tags embedded onto entry

Entries will be narrowed down by a secret panel of judges on here who have deemed themselves knowledgeable in the YJ spectrum. They will most likely be former winners themselves voted by the very guys entering in the first place. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month. For the time being, all entries should be sent to me via PM as to not lose track like entries sent in prior months that were eaten by the spam filter in the email account. If your entry is not selected, please review the formatting and double check the rules and try again next month.

If there are any more questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me with any concerns or suggestions. Some of the changes were due in part to the overwhelming amount of time it takes to put this together even with a set of judges to filter through the entries. Good luck to all!

And please add a "YJ" tag to the PM, it helps me sort through them for archival purposes. I don't like missing any entries throughout the month amidst the dozens of other PM's I receive. This is kinda important.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

zte87 12-04-2012 10:22 PM

I think I will sit this one out or at least until my rig is a little more built! :/

Carlos14 12-04-2012 10:25 PM

Get those entries in guys!

AmmitOsiris 12-04-2012 11:22 PM

Jeeps not running so this is a no go

Mrjones 12-05-2012 05:05 AM

5 Attachment(s)
North Carolina trip
Attachment 519355

Attachment 519355

Attachment 519358

Attachment 519363

mrjones
92 YJ 2.5
smittybuilt front stinger
Rugged ridge 8500 lb winch
Hella highlighters
Rugged ridge intake
Air.raid.throttle body spacer
Pacesetter header
Smittybuilt rock sliders
PSC POWER STEERING
rough country 4inch
Rough country 2.0 shocks
Rough country 2.0 steering stabilizer
Clear blinkers
Crystal cut clear headlights w/ hyper whites
Of road only LED taillights
Custom one off exhaust from BA mufflers.com
insta trunk W/hi lift mounted on it
Pioneer 12inch sub
Sweet pioneer head unit
Pioneer 6 1/2 custom cut into doors w/quick disconnect
All sitting on MT Wrapped in 31'

Attachment 519365

Mrjones 12-05-2012 05:10 AM

I got this Jeep for free from a friend it was rough when I got it. It was Bone stock and from new York.while I was deployed I had it re built from the ground up and all the parts installed at my home town shop with my brother over seeing the project. I love it.

grandboost98 12-05-2012 05:17 AM

Mrjones, entries are supposed to be entered via PM.

Im in, got a couple new pictures this time

Mrjones 12-05-2012 05:19 AM

<<<< Nice rookie move on my behalf lol Preciate it.

grandboost98 12-05-2012 05:33 AM

No problem lol It happens

skyj 12-05-2012 06:45 AM

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Mrjones needs 50 post count to be able to enter.

YJames90 12-05-2012 08:43 AM

I may sit out too. Or some new pictures and a better write up.

Anticanman 12-05-2012 09:09 AM

Shoot, without all the competition, I might enter.

skyj 12-05-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anticanman (Post 14558595)
shoot, without all the competition, i might enter.

x2

Mrjones 12-05-2012 12:25 PM

Yea I saw that rule after i posted seems silly considering I got my membership while overseas not a whole lot of computer time for posting on technical forums but rules are rules and I understand and abide now that i have slaughtered this thread with all my posts lol best of luck to all contestants.

Ripper3494 12-05-2012 12:28 PM

back in my sig again hope for a kickass contest this month

The time now is 03:36 AM.