Daughter's YJ Parade pic's Dial up beware - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Daughter's YJ Parade pic's Dial up beware

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 02-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #16
workn4livn
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Pyrate 7
Daytona Blue Metallic

SpoiledRotten
I guess I just put the seatbelt on as habit. Our local police here are like Barny Fi they harrass you over everything so I always wear the belt. Her 4 legged chair was pretty solid and I had her stick her feet under the rear seat alittle.
Thank You for the kind words and yes I am very proud of both of my kids

workn4livn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 12:09 AM   #17
trailsnail
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet, and congrats. I don't think that I will ever be able to get my jeep that clean.
Unread 02-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #18
flame0086
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You sir, have one clean and nice jeep, especially for a pre 92. It would be nice if you profile was filled out so we could see what you've done it it I bet your daughter has been asking to take the jeep out lately

This remined me that I do need to get a new paint job sometime soon.

Support Search and Rescue
Get Lost
flame0086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 07:17 AM   #19
Pyrate_7
1995 ZJ 

Thanks, workn, but I changed my mind...gonna go with the Metallic Emerald. My original color is Hunter Green, so it should come out pretty nice. I'll post before and after pics when I have it done.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei
Pyrate_7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.