dashboard gauges not working - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > dashboard gauges not working

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Ki

Unread 08-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
shu2kill
1992 YJ Wrangler 

dashboard gauges not working

hey. i just came back from a semi-light wheeling trip. i broke 2 shock absorber bases, but i will weld them back tomorrow.

the problem is that, my gauges arent working. i dont have the rpm meter, speed meter, nor any of the other gauges. the fuel gauge went all the way right, to the FULL position, and the battery, temp, and oil, went to the left.... i didnt notice when it happened, so i dont know what could be wrong... im thinking a broken/loose cable, but, where should i start looking?? i dont have any gauge right now....

my jeep is a 92 YJ, 6 cil, if that makes a difference...

thanx!!

shu2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
shu2kill
1992 YJ Wrangler 

anyone??
Unread 02-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
matrix311
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Did you figure this problem out? My YJ started doing this same thing today. Please post up the fix if you figured it out.
Unread 02-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
shu2kill
1992 YJ Wrangler 

if i remember correctly it was a fuse of the fusebox under the steering wheel...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.