Dana 60 question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Dana 60 question

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Currie RockJock Products!!

Unread 07-24-2001, 07:32 PM   #1
winokko

Dana 60 question

Would any Dana 60 work as a swap for 95 yj, 6cyl 4.0L rear dana 35 and if not what do I need to look for? Probably a stupid question but I don't know diddly! Thanks In-Advance

Unread 07-24-2001, 07:49 PM   #2
Cody_91YJ

Sure you could swap it, but you will need to do a few other things.

You could have Dynatrak custom build you one...but thats some serious $$$$$$$$

When you find one you'll probably have to get them cut down to size if you want them to match the length of the stock axles. Also you'll probably want to shave the bottom of the diff abit so you don't drag it everywhere. I'm not sure about the pinon adapter, it may fit your Driveshaft but I kinda doubt it

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.