Damn cold weather! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Damn cold weather!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
Jeepinjon
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Damn cold weather!

So I stopped at the ATM this morning and while trying to unzip and tuck the window down against the inside of the door...my plastic window snapped! Straight across, loud crack. Not the best way to start the day. $71 after shipping from Bestop for a replacement. not gonna do that again!

Jeepinjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepinjon
So I stopped at the ATM this morning and while trying to unzip and tuck the window down against the inside of the door...my plastic window snapped! Straight across, loud crack. Not the best way to start the day. $71 after shipping from Bestop for a replacement. not gonna do that again!

I did that to my 90 YJ when I had it in HS. I went with hard upper door sliders and that worked out great.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
intenseblu
1987 YJ Wrangler 

hehe wow ... hard top and doors for the win ... thank you for providing one more reason not to get rid of either.
intenseblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

I like my soft top/hard doors. There is no substitute for being able to roll down a window. I hated my soft uppers.
Helldorado Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
bigh20rnr
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Ouch! Glad I live in the south now! I usually take my wifes Liberty to work when the temp gets below freezing
Unread 01-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
ufatbastehd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raider
I like my soft top/hard doors. There is no substitute for being able to roll down a window. I hated my soft uppers.
X2
I never had soft uppers but could not imagine not being able to roll down my window.
ufatbastehd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.