Custom Roll Cages in Illinois? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Custom Roll Cages in Illinois?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 06-06-2002, 11:38 AM   #1
YBSTUK

Custom Roll Cages in Illinois?

hello,

does anyone know if there is someone who does custom welded roll cages in the Northern Illinois area? i really like the looks of some of the one's i've seen on here recently, but they're all located in CA or some other faraway place... Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

'97 XJ Stock (for now)
YBSTUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2002, 03:20 PM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Look for a race shop in your area .. many of them build full tubular race cars, or build the cages to go into stock cars. If you have a picture of a cage that you really like, they can duplicate it with little hassle.

We have a great race shop here in Calgary that builds the cars from the ground up.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2002, 02:10 PM   #3
gifargis

theres a place in southern wisconsin on rt 12 that hand builds cages you can look them up in the archives for wisconsin cage...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.