Corner Armor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Corner Armor?

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 99551 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved d

Unread 07-19-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
Gif38

Corner Armor?

Hey guys, im about to install some corners to help cover some damage. THe Poisn Spyder Crushers are more than what I need and too heavy. They make "trail" corners that are lighter and more what I need. ROKMEN makes basically the same thing but only for TJs. Anyone have experience with these products?

My main question, Im wandering if the TJ corners will work on my YJ. Same contour? Im wanting to relocate the gas filler so if it would match up otherwise that would be great.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.