Console Lock - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Console Lock

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
Buckshooter
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Console Lock

When I bought my 95 Sahara YJ from the previous owner I noticed the key lock was missing from the console. Anyone know where I might be able to get another key/lock? Thanx in advance.

Wally in SC

Buckshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Im not sure what console you have, but most "cam locks" can be purchased at homedepot/ home hardware, walmart, rona and alot of other places that have a cupboard or lock section in the store.
They come in many different lengths etc, I would suspect that 1/2 inch would be long enough for your purpose. Make sure you double check.
And they cost about 4-8 bucks.
[COLOR="Blue"]OFFICIAL JEEPER[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Any Jeepers in Edmonton, AB
I am on channel 33.[/COLOR]
I live, I ride, I am JEEP.
bigbossd1030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.