Complete CJ7 Hard Top and Doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Complete CJ7 Hard Top and Doors

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
CleverNameHere
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Complete CJ7 Hard Top and Doors

So I was looking around CL (as usual) and I stumbled across a dang good deal on a complete hard top and doors for a CJ7, I've heard that the doors are interchangeable by moving the brackets, but I was wondering if the hard top would fit?? Direct bolt on or some mod required?? Thank you for your help

CleverNameHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yes it will fit. I had a CJ top on my YJ for a short time before I sold it. The doors will need new strikers but they will fit also.
The only issue running a CJ top is the rear window latch will be in the way of your spare tire, which would cause a little issue when opening the back window. Small inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
CleverNameHere
1991 YJ Wrangler 

That's alright, I'm currently building a swing away since I don't wanna rip off my tailgate eventually, Thank you Carlos
CleverNameHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverNameHere View Post
That's alright, I'm currently building a swing away since I don't wanna rip off my tailgate eventually, Thank you Carlos
Glad to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.