Clutch Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Clutch Questions

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 09-21-2001, 05:04 PM   #1
Mikein

Clutch Questions

Howdy,
Well I've put on the Weber, The posi-lock, replaced a axle seal, water pump, battery and now the clutch is acting up! Is there no end? When I start out in 1st gear the clutch shakes and there seems to be a mechanical clanking coming from underneath. I have to give it pretty good rpms to get going. Shifting from 1st to 2nd is smooth as are all other up and downshifts. Whats the deal???

Jacobs Mileage Master.
Mikein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2001, 07:24 PM   #2
Double Down

Try the u joints in the front..... I had that in my jeep cost me 300 to fix, but it sounds like a clanking noise, real annoying.
Double Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2001, 07:37 PM   #3
Brendan

I have an 88 yj laredo and my carb blows. How is the weber working out for ya. Did you install and tune it yourself? NOtice any more power?

95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed

Fightin a war against Florida Rust!
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.