clutch poping disconnect - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > clutch poping disconnect

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
cw_myers
1992 YJ Wrangler 

clutch poping disconnect

I replaced the clutch, slave and mc a few months ago. everything was going great then one day my wife calls me and says the pedal will not press down at all. I get it home and look at it and the disconnect came lose. I reconnected it and after 2 pumps it pops lose again, then again and again. what can this be? Is it the slave cylinder messed? I really dont want to replace it again already dropped transmission 4 times the first time I replaced it. Anyone have any ideals? It's like it's building up to much pressure. I even had the bleeder valve cracked open and it still popped the disconnect.

It's on a 92 yj 6cy 5sp

cw_myers is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.