Clutch hose - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Clutch hose

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 02-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Clutch hose

Ok Guys, another one of my stupid mistakes. So my sc had sprung a leak on me a couple weeks back, so I figured I'd replace it. No problem, napa had my part. So I'm under and disconnecting the sc (note not my first time) and I was trying to remove the hose and fitting with, and yes I know I'm gonna hear it, a pair of vice grips!!!! Oh god, the shame!
Well after I collected myself and the scattered tools and spilt beer, I came up with a brilliant idea of phoning around for a new one, well up here in Alberta, jeep parts come around like kryptonite and I should have known I was wasting my time. So I looked online and found nothing, well not exactly nothing, but on quadratec and 4wd, they list a clutch hose, but only go to a 90s yj. And from some research, these are screw in ones and in 91 they started using pins. Of course I cannot find this part anywhere. If anyone knows anywhere that ships to Canada and has this part please let me know. Oh and I suppose some may be asking how I am driving it right now. Well I did the only thing I could with what I had. I cut the end off, heated the hose and put the fitting back in, unfortunately I heated the hose up a bit too much and crimped one side of it and it has a very small leak. The rtv wouldn't hold up. So now I would like a new one if at all possible. Or if anyone knows a way I can rig one up, but in a decent way. I want it to be right. And last. Thanks in advance. Oh and 95 I6 ax-15.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

[COLOR="Blue"]OFFICIAL JEEPER[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Any Jeepers in Edmonton, AB
I am on channel 33.[/COLOR]
I live, I ride, I am JEEP.
bigbossd1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just a bump, I would like to get this fixed ASAP, thanks again fellas.

Unread 02-09-2013, 03:32 AM   #3
jhartley
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You have the external slave cylinder? I have seen a combo with master and slave cylinder that came with a new line you may try advance adapters they may have a line you can buy seperatly
jhartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #4
jerresredyj

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Here's the part from Advance Adapters.
http://www.advanceadapters.com/produ...tyle-fittings/
jerresredyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #5
bigbossd1030
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you for the info, but one more question. Do I just reuse my sc fitting? I couldn't find the sc one, but I did find the mc fitting on their site.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
jerresredyj

1989 YJ Wrangler 

I can't answer that one. When I did my NV3550 I used their mc, sc and hose kit. Give AA a call.
jerresredyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.