Christmas present question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Christmas present question

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
PFCLinscomb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Christmas present question

Okay, so i want to buy a set of black/yellow neoprene seat covers for my YJ as a Christmas present to myself. Kinda like this

They seem rather expensive and i don't wanna spend more then $200 dollars on it. So i was wondering if anyone knew of a reasonably priced good quality set of covers for the front seats and rear bucket seat?

Thanks in advance, Grant.

Times you kick yourself in your own ***: When that stupid Private wakes the whole platoon up by running through the bay screaming "Reveille,Reveille,Reveille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And your like "Who the hell put that guy on last fire guard" and then you realize.... You did -.-
PFCLinscomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
SquidsYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I can't comment on the quality but there was a guy in the classifieds section with a bunch of neoprene seat covers listed. Don't remember what he was asking for front and rear, but I think they wanted 100 for front.

I was going to contact them about covers form y aftermarket seats, but haven't gotten around to it.
SquidsYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
baritone_mike
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I have not looked into seat covers so I can't help, but just out of curiosity do you have vinyl seats?
Unread 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
copleydad
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Try Seat Glovers. That's what I got, but 2 years into them for $200, they are getting beat.

But, I don't use the magic potions they sell for neoprene to prevent fading etc, and the dog sure beats them up as well.

I'll get another year out of them, but that's probably it. Again, I'm not gentle with them, throw them in the washer and dryer when dirty, so 3 years is it for me. And I only use them spring, summer and fall;.

One thing I don't like is the cheesy little straps that go under the seats and their connector clips. This year coming will probably see a generous use of zip ties.

One Jeep is Never Enough
copleydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
PFCLinscomb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Nope, old beat up cloth
Times you kick yourself in your own ***: When that stupid Private wakes the whole platoon up by running through the bay screaming "Reveille,Reveille,Reveille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And your like "Who the hell put that guy on last fire guard" and then you realize.... You did -.-
Unread 11-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
PFCLinscomb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Sweet, that's exactly what i was looking for, thx bro
Unread 11-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #7
PFCLinscomb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by copleydad View Post
Try Seat Glovers. That's what I got, but 2 years into them for $200, they are getting beat.

But, I don't use the magic potions they sell for neoprene to prevent fading etc, and the dog sure beats them up as well.

I'll get another year out of them, but that's probably it. Again, I'm not gentle with them, throw them in the washer and dryer when dirty, so 3 years is it for me. And I only use them spring, summer and fall;.

One thing I don't like is the cheesy little straps that go under the seats and their connector clips. This year coming will probably see a generous use of zip ties.
I went to go find the covers but the web sight has been taken down. DO you know of another place to get em?
Unread 11-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #8
copleydad
1989 YJ Wrangler 

That's a drag. Maybe he went out of business.

I will say that Wet Okole was the way I wanted to go, but they were 4300 more than these. Another route I was looking at was an Ebay guy but can't find him either. Sorry buddy.

I have a friend who got the Coverkings for his TJ and he likes them. Don't know about colors, his are gray and black.

Good luck

One Jeep is Never Enough
copleydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
TSCHNEIDER

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I like those. Let me know if you find some. I'd need a different color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove
If gay is code word for a picky, boobie loving hetero...give me a handbag and call me fabulous
Vape?
http://whitestagvapor.com/
TSCHNEIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
PFCLinscomb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCHNEIDER View Post
I like those. Let me know if you find some. I'd need a different color.

Found some! You can select your color on checkout. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wrangle...06396240758885
Unread 11-19-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
Xpress
Not enough Lumens...

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by copleydad View Post
but they were 4300 more than these.
HOW much more?????
-2004 Kawasaki KLR650 sunny day driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudsweatNgearz View Post
Leave em off and weld an I beam on. Bumperetts just scream homo.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the RIGHT of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers , seat

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.