Centra Pod Speakers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Centra Pod Speakers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-01-2002, 03:52 AM   #1
highway jeeper

Centra Pod Speakers

Hey all;

I just thought I would mention that I got the Centra Pod speakers that sit on the transmission hump in the front.

For those of you thinking about these speakers they work really great and have good sound. Well worth the money, and good use of the dead space up there.

MP
87YJ 2 1/2 ProComp, 1 inch Daystar, Juice Box, Weber Carb

highway jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2002, 08:03 AM   #2
Dan Morera

Thanks man, I was thinking on buying those but didn't know how good they were. Are they built strong?? They have to take the trip all the way to Costa Rica
Unread 03-01-2002, 09:11 AM   #3
JeepBeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Now the question is, does that model just rest there or is there a method for bolting it down. If there is a bolt down how hard is it? I am one of the stressers who worries about his baby in large parking lots. As I am sure we all are.

'95 YJ 2.5L 3" Sus.
ProComp MT 33s"
JeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2002, 07:51 PM   #4
Jeepguy3401

I don't thik ever heard of or seen these before, where do you get 'em. You don't mean the ones in quadretech, under the door on the floor do you? Got any pictures of 'em?
By the way JeepBeep, my Jeep don't beep, the airhorn broke so i took it out and have no horn, however I'm planning t put dual fog horns running either down the fender (cone down) or on the fender next the hood, gonna see if I can't get a pull chain like a semi.Then my Jeep won't beep it will BEEP! What do 'ya think BEEP!
'87 YJ,4.2L 6cyl(rebuilding someday) On 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, (unlifted, but big lift in store, when I get some $$$)upgraded clutch and brakes, broken loud stereo.(Can't imagine how that....COUGH!..WATER....happened. Haven't used a top doors or windshield in uh,.....hmm.... since midwinter? That sounds right.
Jeepguy3401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2002, 09:31 PM   #5
JeepBeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

lol, I had an airhorn installed before but Everytime I would use if for more then 2 seconds the plastic tube would rupture open. I went through several feet of tubing before I ditched the whole thing.

'95 YJ 2.5L 3" Sus.
ProComp MT 33s"
JeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2002, 09:53 PM   #6
Jeepguy3401

Good thing you said something bud. I guess I know not to upgrade the horn now. (It had an air horn off the factory floor, I beleive.)
I think the old one broke either cause of mud jammed in the cone, or water fried the air horn motor.
'87 YJ,4.2L 6cyl(rebuilding someday) On 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, (unlifted, but big lift in store, when I get some $$$)upgraded clutch and brakes, broken loud stereo.(Can't imagine how that....COUGH!..WATER....happened. Haven't used a top doors or windshield in uh,.....hmm.... since midwinter? That sounds right.
Jeepguy3401 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.