Centerforce clutch for YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Centerforce clutch for YJ

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-10-2001, 08:21 AM   #1
powjunkie

Centerforce clutch for YJ

The time has come to replace the clutch again on my 94 YJ (150,000). I have a Centerforce II ordered and on the way. Does anyone know of any problems with these? I've read that they put more pressure on the flywheel (which is what makes it hold better), but are there any negative effects of this?

Unread 10-10-2001, 02:46 PM   #2
jpwranglr9

they do put a little more force on the pedal, but nothing thats gona hurt anything. i have it in mine for about 2 years now. you will love the new clutch.
1995 YJ ,SOA with 4" procomp front 3.5" BDS rear 1" shackle rear, custom stearing, 35x12.50x15 pro-comp MTs, warn xd9000i, on-board air from A/C, dana 44 rear and 30 front with 4.56, powertrax no-spin rear, custom disks rear/trutrac front, warn front shafts, HD SYE kit, HD front and rear driveshafts, Warn 4X flairs, PIAA 520 ligts and on and on and on :)
jpwranglr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2001, 05:18 PM   #3
I-4

i've had a centerforce 3 in my 4 banger for almost a year.you will definately like it!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.