Which cd,mp3 player for my YJ?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Which cd,mp3 player for my YJ??

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-03-2007, 08:22 AM   #16
RockStarYJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDriver95
There will be better things to look at than a multi-color band analyzer on the trail.
Not that it matters but you're talking about a graphic eq, I'm talking about a parametric eq. It's a set of settings, not a physical device, and you have to know a little about sound to know how to use it. If you care about audio quality, which some people do, it's the way to go. I've never been an advocate of fancy cd players with fold out screens and stuff that are flashy but don't do their job. I'm all business about that stuff and care none about their aesthetic appeal.

Unread 05-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #17
mississippi_xj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

yeah.. I have parametric eq in the yj and my wifes car.... can't really dial in a system without it...

that doesn't even touch the behringer parametric unit I am running on my home hi-fi setup though

Shopping for a WJ to replace my DD Land Rover, Former TJ/YJ/XJ/WRX Builder...
Contribute to my YJ spring rate info thread!
mississippi_xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.