Cargo rack for soft top yj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Cargo rack for soft top yj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 01-18-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
Dan Morera

Cargo rack for soft top yj

Does any of you have something about this, I want to know how to do this, it's not very hard but I want to see what do I hace to think of. It must support a big cooler full with.... well you know.

Unread 01-20-2002, 01:20 PM   #2
wetodddid

I have a cargo rack off my 89 YJ that would work for your purposes. I am not using it and not sure what it is worth, but if you are interested i can post a pic for you.
Unread 01-21-2002, 06:44 AM   #3
Dan Morera

Sorry dude, but I'm in Costa Rica and the shipping will kill me, I rather build ii my self but thanks anyway, could you post the picture please.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.